Sunday, November 2, 2008

From There and Back Again

I've returned from the North country of Southern Wisconsin. I flew into Milwaukee on a wind that turned the trees into the Womping Willow from the Harry Potter series. Smooth flights both ways. I was fortunate that my sister Patsy was just returning from a trip in New England and was able to coordinate picking me up with her arrival back to the Badger State. It's always wonderful to visit family and my intention was to visit and see all my siblings(6) who lived in Wisconsin. I'm happy to report that I fulfilled my intention plus. My sister who lives in Az. popped in toward the end of my visit. It was pure pleasure hearing the geese on the Rock River and to watch them fly across the sky in their V formation against the early morning rosy hues and the late afternoon coral brilliance. I love fall and late fall. Unexpected sightings of 27 wild turkeys on a back country road was total delight( didn't have my camera.) My parents happened to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary the week I was able to visit. They wanted no fanfare but we managed to have some very simple get-togethers with traditional and a non-traditional gift of family hand prints. That led to some discussion and interest in the Conscious Living Connection Life Purpose Hand Analysis. Being able to plan my time off when I want to is one of the benefits that I enjoy as a business owner and one I truly cherish. Below are some photos from not quite the frozen tundra although it was cold to my Az. blood.

Photos: Passing out Halloween treats, Lunch with Mom
Photos: VIP Day with niece Kate ,60 year Passion, Anniversary Mass

Stay tuned for the announcements of the upcoming Consciously Living Green interviews in Nov. & Dec.

Here's to creating what matters most to you with integrity and authenticity.

Joy, Passion & Simplicity,

Colleen
Stuck? Overwhelmed? don't know where to start? Bring your biggest "I want to ___." challenge to a complimentary Get Acquainted Activation conversation to see what we can co-create what matters most to you.Schedule by e-mailing colleen@consciouslivingconnection.com

Colleen Crook is a Life & Leadership coach and owner and founder of Conscious Living Connection providing coaching/mentoring for forward thinking individuals and groups who want to create what matters most by connecting them with their passion and inherent creativity through the Consciously Living with Passion Purpose and Prosperity Success Program. Colleen is also known as the Passions to Action Mentor.
www.consciouslivingconnection.com Sign up for your Fr^ee Create What Matters Most gift bundle.