Sunday, November 30, 2008

And a good time was had by All!

Greetings!
This was sign-off slogan used by Echo Taylor in her weekly column in Jackson Wy. keeping everyone up to date on who was celebrating what and who was visiting whom. My family and I made the column on a number of occasions. I also use it from time to time as it describes the happy outcome of visits, special occasions or whenever people gather together to share, laugh and have a generally good time. And a good time was had by all this past week as I was privileged to celebrate Thanks & Giving Day twice.

My granddaughter,Ella, son Sean and daughter-in-law Anmarie made the trip from San Diego the weekend before Thankful Thursday to share turkey and good times with each other. We enjoyed watching some of the Disney videos I had kept especially for times like these and a beautiful walk in the desert. Of course watching Ella investigated every nook and cranny kept us all hopping. As my friend Louise would say "Evidence of grandchildren!" as we successfully cleaned off the black sharpie marked on my desk.

On T-Day we travelled down to Sierra Vista to eat, drink and be merry with my sister Kate, hubby Dennis and son Zach. It was a laid back and tranquil visit. Those of you who are interested in paintball, my nephew Zach is pictured in the paintball magazine in full regalia as well as his team. Pretty cool!

Ella reminded me of two creative business habits that at times I'm challenged to keep in mind and
now I have a visual that deepens my awareness of them.

Joyful abandon Intense focus

What creative habits do you want to put into practice so you create what matters most to you?

Much Joy,
Colleen

Colleen Crook is a Life & Leadership coach and owner and founder of Conscious Living Connection providing coaching/mentoring for forward thinking individuals and groups who want to create what matters most by connecting them with their passion and inherent creativity through the Consciously Living with Passion Purpose and Prosperity Success Program. Colleen is also known as the Passions to Action Mentor. www.consciouslivingconnection.com Sign up for your Fr^ee Create What Matters Most gift bundle