Sunday, September 27, 2009

Noticing Abundance

It's nearing the final months of the wonderful monthly Quantum Attraction Cafe http://tinyurl.com/kuqje. The participants are really receiving so many gifts from knowing more about the Universal Laws and how to implement the principles into their daily life. There's been exciting breakthroughs for them as well as my self. A heightened awareness of abundance in my life took place for me this week.

Here's how it went:
Sunday: Time seemed to bend and the day had a slow measured pace that gave the perception of a long lovely day. I sent out a draft of a presentation that a colleague and I worked on to committee members.

Monday: Out of the office contract where the day seemed to flow and any challenges seemed to disappear. Received lots of positive feedback on the draft presentation.

Tuesday: Had the yard cleaned up and it was a job well done. The Landscaper listened to what I wanted and gave some excellent advice on improving the care of my plants.

-Attended a Coaches meeting where the presenters clarified some murky points for me.

-Had a awesome client coaching session with big Ahas.

-Hired a person to transcribe some audios for me that fit my budget. Yippee!

Wednesday: Had a contract postpone services then it turned around
and I was able to assist another contract in the morning.

-I made huge headway on organizing and pulling together an e-product that I was sitting on the fence about.

Thursday : Time slots opened up for me to complete the e-product and its ready for a graphic artist to create a digital graphic for me.

-Had a transformative lunch with my BFF where I received 10% off the bill. Plus she shared a fabulous transformative book with a horse theme. The subject of horses and horse symbols have been popping up all week.

-Found a pair of cross trainers that work for my feet and I received an additional $25 off the sale price. Was pampered and taken care by lovely Jane at the shoe store. first time ever.

- Attended a closing of a loan consolidation with my husband and had the best processor. We had a lot of laughs.

Friday: Received a nice size amount of money.

Saturday: Received a wonderful Myofascial Release Treatment and was given a 2 for 1 special on the fee.

-Went shopping with my husband for trip supplies and we found everything we needed on sale.

As you can see, I had an abundant week. Yes there were speed bumps and "sucky" situations but I found as I focused on Abundance I attracted more abundance and was able to navigate the rocks of the week with the knowledge that there were solutions, that there was a silver lining. I just needed to open up my eyes and see it.

Here's to living with eyes wide open.

Quantum Joy,
Colleen

My life’s purpose encompasses empowering people to listen to the voice of their soul, claim their desire and live their life full out with passion, purpose and prosperity while having delicious fun!

And here’s the other blip:

Colleen Crook coaches spiritually- conscious entrepreneurial and professional women who aspire to be leaders in their life/community to authentically create what matters most with joy and ease. Colleen, a Life and Leadership Transformation coach and certified facilitator of the Passion Test(TM), is the founder and owner of Conscious Living Connection and the creator of the Living Consciously with Passion, Purpose and Prosperity Blueprint. Colleen has served in the Allied Health Field as an Occupational Therapist for over 20 years both nationally and internationally; was the co-owner of a successful network marketing business and a thriving private therapy consulting practice. Sign up for your Fr^^ee Gift Bundle on creating what matters most at www.consciouslivingconnection.com If you're ready to make a change in your life, schedule a complimentary Get Acquainted Activation Conversation by e-mailing colleen@consciouslivingconnection.com