Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm flippin' over the Flip!

Simplicity is one of my core values. When I take photos or want to make a video, it needs to be simple for me and the buttons need to be big. Last weekend, my hubbie & I were at Cosco- my first excursion there in over 9 years. For several months now, I've wanted to purchase a Flip video camera because it's simple to use, is user friendly, is non-techie friendly and is easy to download to your computer. Note the excess use of ease, friendly and simple in describing it. I asked the clerk if they carried the Flip and he courteously directed me to the display. I now have my nice simple video camera. On my upcoming road trip I plan to make some short videos along the way and share this journey with you. So stay tuned as I'm flippin' down the road.

Joy,
Colleen