Sunday, May 17, 2009

Birthday Blast!

Dear Readers,

Last weekend was fun, fantastic, and delicious! Here are some pics of my Birhtday and Mother's Day Blast. We all need to stretch and step out of our comfort zone at times- that's how we grow and evolve into our best selves. And that's what I did at California Adventure. I usually decline going on the roller coaster or anything with dizzing heights and this time I went on every adventure and gravity defying ride. Of course California soaring was the most amazing. Saturday was family day and my little family added to the weekend celebration. The weekend was about consciously creating what matters most yet embracing and allowing the serendipitous to occur. Here are some photos and a fireworks video for your viewing enjoyment.




Cast of characters: Colleen, DuWayne(hubby), Sean, Anmarie, Ella, Jason & Janine.



.g?contentId=ded03103d41fff4b">


To consciously creating what matters most using univeral laws,

Colleen