Saturday, February 21, 2009

Upcoming Interview-How to changing your handwriting can help you manifest.


In a week and a half I'll be interviewing Kathi Mcknight on how your handwriting gives clues to how you manifest.
Not manifesting what you want? You may need to change the way you write.

In this age of text messaging and computer generated communication, handwriting seems almost a lost skill. Join me for this unique perspective on manifesting and creating what matters most to you, as I interview internationally known graphology expert, Kathi McKnight in the first official complimentary Consciously Manifesting What You Want Interview Series. Just like hand analysis, graphology is another facet of the neuro-map of your life.

A few years back Kathi analyzed my handwriting and I found it very informative and powerful. She was spot on regarding a certain situation that I was in at the time and all I could do was laugh when she shared her insights with me.

Kathi will again be reading my signature to my delight or chagrin. We’ll see what is revealed. As I mature my handwriting seems to change and become less legible- as a colleague noted “It’s beautiful but I just can’t read it.”

Wouldn’t it be fun to analyze your own handwriting or find out what technique is more powerful than an affirmation?

Please register and join me for this unique interview. To find out more about Kathi and to watch her interview on Fox T.V., go to this link: http://www.consciouslivingconnection.com/handwritng.htm


See you on the registration page. This interview will be recorded.

Much Joy,
Colleen

P.S. This will be a very fun and informative interview. You really don’t want to miss it!