Friday, August 29, 2008

Hello from Wyoming

Just a quick Howdy from beautiful Jackson, Wy. It's a might cool at 6500 feet in the morning's here. Nice daytime temps today in the 70's. The next few days will have a high in the 50's. I have my cold weather jackets. My body was achy and sore from driving 500+ miles for 2 days so I made an appointment for a massage at a place my sister Mary and I visited last year. if you're in Jackson Wy. I highly recommend Bear and Doe massage http://www.bearanddoemassage.com/ What makes them unique is that you receive a paraffin treatment on your hands or feet( your choice) prior to your massage and afterward you can partake of the sweat lodge and cold water plunge. It's a small business located in an old house so it feels very cozy.

What is unique about how you provide service in your Life, profession or business?

Much Joy,

Colleen