Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Return from Road Trip

I'm home now and attempting to re-integrate into my home life. Life on the road is exciting, challenging and fun. I know I have a nomadic streak in me and I'm thrilled that I can indulge in it. My Flip camera was awesome until it decided not to work. I lost a number of videos on it that I hadn't downloaded yet. So no cool vids of Las Vegas and our beautiful room at the Palazzo and the Venetian square and gondoliers or of us boogie boarding. Thankfully we had another means to freeze frame moments in time with our kids and granddaughter.

Below are a few photos from the end of the trip. Torrey Pines Beach, Pumpkin Patch at Bates Nut Farm near Valley Center,Ca and Granite Falls in Wy.








Blessings,
Colleen

P.S. Tip:It's better to do trip laundry when you're not tired.
I now have a pink collection thanks to some beach towels we bought spur of the moment before hitting the waves.