Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hi All, I attempted a blog entry Sunday but it disappeared so will try again. Here are some videos from Grand Teton National Park-hopefully. We have travelled from Tucson through the high desert to the Northern Rockies. This trip really brought home to me how much being in nature is my muse and my well filler. The positive energy and negative ions feed my spirit to the depths of my soul. we were fortunate enough to see pronghorn antelope,bison,mule deer and elk on this trip in their natural habitat. We left Wyoming in a winter storm with 2-3 inches of snow on the ground and took great care in navigating the roads and canyons for about 250 miles.



We happened upon this man playign his alpenhorn along crystal clear String Lake.








Everyone take care.
Right now we're in Las Vegas.

Many Blessings,
Colleen