Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April is Occupational Therapy Month

As some of you know I continue to be an active and practicing Occupational Therapist as I develop and expand my coaching business. In fact I've been in the field over 20+ years and it's so much an integral part of me that I still get excited about some of the new neuroscience ideas that really impact the habilitation,rehabilitation and the creating of a quality of life. Every few years there is a new branding and tag line, in the last few years it has been Live Life to the Fullest. As a coach this is a way of life that I facilitate and encourage in my clients. I love how my first career is so in tune with my second career. My request to you is to authentically create what matters most by living life to the Fullest! Congratulations to all my colleagues and Happy Occupational Therapy Month! www.aota.org

Much Joy,
Colleen