Saturday, September 27, 2008

What's on your count down list?

Joyful Greetings!

As I post this blog, we just went through some high 90 degree days and then a wonderful monsoonal rain.
Get ready for the New Year with your countdown markers.

September 22 marks not only the autumnal equinox but also earmarks 100 days remaining in 2008.

Below are some questions to consider as 2008 counts down. I know that I’ll be reflecting on these also.
1. Is there any unfinished business that needs to be tended to in your life?
2. If you could begin living just one thing that you are most passionate about before 2009 what would it be?
3. What is one thing that you can let go of before 2009?
4. What is one quality that you would like to embrace by December 31, 2008?
5. What is stopping you from living your best life?
6. What are 3 things that you are most grateful for?


Check out the World Gratitude website at http://www.worldgratitude.com/ for a 42 days focus on abundance, gratitude and much more to send the best type of energy around the World during this time of upheaval.

That's all for now. I've been at the computer way too long for me today. I might morph into a cursor.

Much Joy,

Colleen