Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let's get Your Year in Gear

This is your Invitation to sprint into 2010 with a heart centered commitment.

"Let's get Your Year in Gear!"

Whew! 2009 posed a multitude of challenges for yours truly and everyone I know including those who stepped into a bigger playing field. One of the biggest Ah Ahs for me this year was to consistently keep my vision in my visual field, my heart, my soul and stay aligned with what is most important to me. Two other Ahs Ahs were the importance of commitment to what I hold dear and to honor what my purpose is here on earth and to seek support especially in designing a plan, in conscious energy management and paradigms shifts.

As the New Year beckons, thoughts are pulled to what you want to see in 2010.
Resolutions are okay but are often broken or forgotten. Commitments on the other hand speak to the deeper self, to your soul and to your authentic self.

I know that this is a busy time of year for you yet this is also wonderful time to reflect, re-group and decide what you want to see at this time next year.

Is there something you've been keeping on the back burner and are ready to take it out? Are you ready to move up in your career ladder? Is there a personal change you want to see? Is there a next step in your business that needs a nudge?

I'm offering an opportunity for you to commit to a short term group program to
Get Your Year in Gear! This is a program to get you started on your dreams for 2010 and past the starting line.

I'm looking for 10 individuals who want to get started on creating what matters most.

"Get Your Year in Gear" group program includes:
- 3 (60 -75 minute) group calls to visualize, decide and design your plan for 2010 on your 3 biggest "I really want this." desires.
Wednesday: Dec. 30, Jan. 6 & Jan.13 at 4:00pm Mountain/ Az.time

- Worksheets and home play to give substance to your commitments.

- 1 - 30 minute private 1:1 coaching session with me.

- Strategies to keep moving forward when you are getting in your way.

- Audio recordings of each call.

Tuition: $ 97 for all of the above. (I really want to help you start 2010 with clarity, support & inspired action so I'm keeping this budget friendly.)

Email me your intentions: colleen@consciouslivingconnection.com by Dec. 22, 2009.

I'm looking forward to getting 2010 in Gear!

Quantum Blessings,
Colleen
www. consciouslivingconnection.com